Saturday, April 17, 2010

Argh so stressed.
I dont know how to maths assignment 7. someone tutor me!
Have to finish making invitation cards by monday.
SO i gotta buy spray paint and meet pris and hui ying and yanning outside guides room monday morning.
Tomorrow's theres cid project at jy's house!
Must finish the dress by then horh!
Late for violin cos of the stupid rain ><
Cher dragged the lesson and it ate into jiang.

And, vanessa told me that zhi xun told her that im fat.
chhh!
Who is he ah? O.O

So many people add me on msn but never talk to me. Weird.

Ooh and bytheway,

Im going to shanghai to see some expo thingy from 6 june to 12 june.
Just after west division day.
Which means, im gonna miss liting's and darren's birthday.
Nevermind. i shall be the first to wish happy birthday to them. =D
Well, maybe liting not, cos she wants her wwy to be the first.
Haha!
Hope theres no time difference in shanghai.

And and, LOL.
Kaixin, Dilys, Liting and I going for the books-for-sale cip!
It says that if you go for this cip, you wont have to waste effort searching for an organization to help you do your cip end of this year.
So, we gonna chiong this thing and get the biggest heart award.
YAY! i know i have the biggest heart!
Partly the reson why i have my 36D.
JKJK.
Haha!
And I'll be going to sana course with the year ones cos last year i didnt go.
And and, there's be a rockclimbing course soon! yayyyy! the last one i did gave me a mini heart attack.

Reminder:

1. revise chi compo
2. maths assignment
3. guides proficiency badge
4. finish campfire invitation cards
5. CID project

because of all this projects, i've been going for maths replacement class everyday two weeks. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment