Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ahh, today's boring.
Reached school early to practise dance with kx.
had icas, i was so sleepy i yawned like siao throughout.
Although i slept 12h ytd -.-
geog, oh yeah geog!
Received email from ms chee she havnt recieve geog proposal.
Ahh, i think we gonna chiong tmr already.
Eeek!
science prac, almost half of the class recieved love letter from mr xiong.
My love letter went like this : NEVER FILE ACCORDING TO MODULE, NO PARTITION.
LOL.
aesthetics, slack a lot, xr say she want go ion outing.
Laogong~ o.O
cca, campfire item practise.
Quite okay.
After cca, liting, dilys, weixuan, kx and i stayed back to chat.
All of them say that they cant stand things that are physically demanding.
For, me, im like opposite. LOL.
I cannot take physical stuffs.
Okay, that make me sound like a nub.
Anyways, yeah, stayed back to pei kx still 6 plus and did some qns in geog ws.
went back, did chem.
Ah! im so gonna spam mr xiong with qns already!
jiaoyang, jess and mokjung keep telling me ghost stories.
Scared i cant sleep tonight. HAHA.

Oh yes, im not angry or sad larh, dont need to be angry or sad for me okay? ^^
And, dont worry bot me larh. im not even worrying myself. weird larh you.

Down with running nose cos i ran in the rain just now.
Wah so shuang, but, i hate running nose.
Chh!
gtg people bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment