Tuesday, July 27, 2010

oh i forgot to post yesterday. :p
let me recall.
yesterday was monday, yes.
pe : suaned by keith teo again =.=
blahblah,
forgot.
okay, after school.
went to mug in the lib alone till 4.
kt came and mug with me till 5 plus.
finished a geog essay. la essay and science assignment (Y)
decided to walk kt to jp.
but we ended up having dinner there.
and he walked me home.
-.-
ironic.


cant remember much.
thats the problem with procrastinating blogging.
so, anyways, about today.
went down for recess with jy.
wenjing and rachel were thought that today was 2012.
cos normally i would stuff my head in my bag and sleep every recess.
cid was a bit boring.
i mix chemicals until sian liao. D:
went to have lunch with kt.
another miracle cos i dont go down for lunch either.
no one came in for geog today.so my class had like one period free.

after school went for crime prevention badge.
we got to sit in the police car.
and i was asking the policeman if the car can move.
then he gave me the idiot face.
-.- after that had like, a few minutes of footdrill.
breifing for tmr's ndp.
WHICH MEANS I CANT GO VIOLIN. EE
D:
aaah, everything's crashing into one another.
i have initiative on saturday too D:
cant mug for maths and science and la already D:
shit.

so slacked at the field till 7.30
danced my version of run devil run to the guides. LOL.
i wanted to show kaixin.
but she wasnt there D:

and now, its maths study time.
congruence and similiarity. i hate you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment