Friday, July 16, 2010

lol, i woke at 8 though i slept at 1 yesterday
(Y)
So, you know how i wake up?
i was like, covering myself in 2 blankets, and my arms were wrapped around tiong, mickey mouse and some other pillows.
my legs were kiapping my boster.
my head were mostly covered by spammed pillows.
that was heavenly =D
and then.
my mum and dad skipped into the room.
really, skipped.
my dad was singing 热情的沙漠
and my mum was like : NICOOOLE! in a usual shrieking tone.
then the did the unbelievable.
they took away all my pillows.
except that they had to take 2 hands to pull away the boster i was kiaping.
then my mum started shaking me.
and my dad was slapping my face, pinching my cheeks and such.
wah i had no choice but to open my eyes.
and the first thing they asked was :you want western food? chinese food? korean food? indian food? malay foood or jap food for lunch?
LMAO!
anwyays, theres violin and jiang today. and
i have to have lunch with kai ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment