Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Im supposed to be practising my violin now.
D:
but anyways, let me just finish this post.
music : i was playing bubble town.
recess : i slept with my head in my bag until abel threaten to zip up the bag.
art : i continued bubble town.
and, got 2 levels solved =D
tgt with jengyu larh, damn zai eh she.
so we like totally forgot about the presentation until cher called us out :/
champs : had the el guru thing.
chinese, i slept a bit.

after school, went to have lunch with guides.
changed into half u you had ndp rehearsal
it was okay.
i love footdrills.
cos, that means no sleepless nights (Y)
after ndp we had extra footdrill.
then went to lib to study with dilys and liting.
it was so productive for me :D
liting and dilys say im damn zai at copy and pasting for zuo wen/
duh ;)
shit, im feeling guilty not memorising my scores :/
okay, i'll do that during study time.
yes i will.
i have violin tmr at 4.
ahh~
kt have cca so i dont think he'll be pei-ing me so, i have to charge my phone batt so that it wont shut itself in the middle of music playing.
just like today.
zzz

BIO BIO I LOVE YOU. A LOT.
LET ME GET A1
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment