Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MY NIGHTMARE

This is the first time making such a vivid nightmare and I'll try to write out as much details cos it feels kinda familiar for some weird reason. Might be a bit disjointed and illogical but that's how dreams work don't they?

I was being chased by a bunch of weird men at some shopping mall. So I ran and saw this little escalator leading up to another mall and headed towards that direction. Saw Michael there and he advised me to hide in the toilet first while he distract the guys. Then I continued running up the escalator until I reached a hotel. Oh did I mention I was with 2 other friends? Don't know where they popped out. So we asked the hotel manager where are we and he said we're in Indonesia!!!! D: Omg. Initially he was damn nice and told us that he would be opening up a room for us ( that room is the hostel room im in now wts ) for the night. So while lying on bed, I recalled from movies that this might just be a scam so I tried to convince my friends to leave but they're too stupid to heed my advice ( havn't really got to see their faces, should be a guy and a girl ). So the next morning, we're supposed to go to this place with them, but then suddenly a lady came and said she wanted me to go on a hiking trip :O So the hotel manager had to leave his assistant to handle with me. Then I hit the assistant's head with a big rock and ran away until I came to this toilet. The toilet was damn crowded ( looks like the one at the school hall ) and I ran to the last cubicle cos it was the biggest and suddenly there was a bunch of gangsters in it greeting me cos I was "their master". Maybe I look like their master, but I took the chance to tell them not to tell the bad guys ( hotel manager and gang ) if they see me. Then suddenly, the hotel manager and gang came into the toilet as well! Apparently they were having some drug deal or something. I managed to got out of the toilet and I came to the audi. The audi had loads of year 4s and suddenly someone saw me so they thought I was late or sth and gave me this remote control as punishment cos I was late. So I tried to sneak out from the audi and when I was at the library, I realised that the remote control was in my hands! Wanted to return it back (idek what I was thinking) Then I called my dad and told him my adventure and he believed me! Aww he's so understanding! He asked me to take a cab to his shop. So I wanted to hail a cab damn desperately but I had to return my remote control. Just nice I saw Jia Xuan and by the time I see him I'm like crying already and pleaded him to return back the remote control for me. He's damn nice to do that for me. Then I proceeded on to call my cab and then.. I woke up.

Gosh this is one of the few rare nightmares I have. I vaguely remember having one when I was young when it was halloween and zombies and clowns start chasing me until my back gate. Ever since, I was damn scared of clowns and small staircases.

And another one I think it was before PSLE, when my friends and I all turn into mice! And our village had a flood so everyone was running for their lives.

Why don't I remember happy dreams :( Nightmares are damn freaky and I was so damn happy when I realised that it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment