Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hi guys!
Haha wow it's been months since I last blogged and yeah, I'm getting bored again so here comes the writing :)
Just a quick update,
EOYs are over for me already heh and the time now would be spent on Chinese and PEAs
Took my grade 5 violin exam already and now I'm preparing a bit for grade 6. Kinda happy cos after grade 5, most of my pieces are getting more exciting :) learning tango pieces, duet pieces and Vivaldi's pieces ( personally my fav ^^ )
Gotten my Baden Powell Award from Guides HQ ^^
And after a term of mad juggling of studies, violin and BPA, I'm glad to say that my results are relatively satisfying (3.7 without 5.0) cos honestly didn't expect myself to do well this term with the different committments

The school year is almost coming to an end already and Im planning on taking up a part time during the holidays with liting so as to gain work experience :)
Want to go back to cambodia this year but my mum refuses cos her superstition tells her that December is a month of disasters and calamities :(

Here's wishing all my juniors and my sis luck for their upcoming EOYs
My primary school mates and joey for their upcoming Os
And of course, those who have to take their As. :)
HUAT AH! Don't 丢脸 hor hahahahahahaa!!!

Might try to blog a bit more after various shopping trips with liting! ^^
Becoming a mad shopping addict although the current trend now really doesn't suit me. Oh well, a girl can never have too many clothes..right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment