Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!! :D

Waddup everyone its 2012! Here's a pic I took from Marina Bay yesterday during countdown!

Pretty or what! :D

Anyways, its a new year, so here's a big shout out to everyone who's reading my blog.
Especially my dad who stalks me.

HAPPY 2012!!!!!! STAY HEALTHY, GROW RICH, GET FAMOUS :)

So school's gonna reopen like 2 days later and Im kinda dreading the boring life in hostel/at school. But at least I have my violin to accompany me haha, gonna practise it everyday from now on if I want to get my Grade 5 dist. :D And my pretty 13 other guides that will give me the strength to endure every single boring and lifeless week. And 4D that coincidently sounds like lottery. haha!

Oh talking about violin, Im gonna introduce you this super cool violinist. He's Eric Stanley and has a killa swag.




Oh and another song that Im desperate to make it my ringtone.
But apparently designing your own ringtone on Iphone is a troublesome and tedious thing. :(



Yeah that's all. wishing everyone a great 2012 ahead. Tatta! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment