Saturday, January 7, 2012

First week of school D:

Yeah, school has started. Kinda sucky cos on the first day, we were given assignments, worksheets and our CID project. There's cca on the first day too, spring cleaning of the guides room. Wow, I din know the room was that messy and dirty before we cleaned it. Honestly thought that cleaning the room up was mission impossible. But we still did it. Applause!
Oh and not to mention, almost everyone I see on the first day of school looked better in the senior high uniform.   :) Full of envy~
And I found out that I had to present about Serve Cambodia with Benson to the year ones during champs to attract them to guides haha! Talking about cambodia, I heard that there's a mass ug year 4 oelp trip to cambodia during enc week. Not confirmed though, but I hope there is! :D
Friday was the toughest. Although its TGIF, I had to survive to PTs. PE was hell of a torture. But lucky there isnt 2.4 running yet.
CCA was playing of caps, some jumping rope thingy and some softball kind of running exercise. LOL. I swear the sun was scorching hot that afternoon! Celebrated jiayan's birthday after cca and everyone started drawing on each other's faces, gonna wake up with pimple breakout tomorrow D: . Hahah, I decorated the cake with Liting and it turns out better than expected cos my art is.. nevermind.
And Im glad I did well for graded chinese oP :) Was super pissed with the chinese teacher when I had to redo my PPT but nvm, it was worth it. :)
So that's my first week of school. Not really enjoyable but Im still pulling through haha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment