Saturday, June 11, 2011

Take a chance, fly away



I love the piano cover of What are words~
Okay anyways, went for dental appointment at paragon this morning.
Perfect teeth ftw! :)
Then had spagetti for lunch and went to meet up with serve cambodia team for a movie.
I actually told them the timing for vivo GVgoldclass. :P
Din know the difference then until Jonathan told me it means we have to pay 38 bucks for a seat (ps, not seat, bed.)
So embarrassing!

So we went to Lot1 for movie. Watched the 2.40 slot of Super 8.
Siwai Liting and I were freaked out by the crazy loud noises and you should totally see the mess of popcorns and nacho cheese spilt on my seat when the lights are on.
:P

Chatted a bit with Liting and Siwai then went back home.
Shall continue practising violin.
And, tomorrow, Im going to do chem assignment.
Okay, one step at a time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment