Friday, June 10, 2011

Outings, outings and more outings~





Yesterday was liting's birthday, so I shall wish her a big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY here hahahaa.
Went to kaixin's aunt condo for bbq with the guides and all 13 of us turned up. :D
Ordered in the bbq stuffs and started on our evil plan :D
So first, we tried to outcast liting and asked everyone to dao her :P
Then Kaixin and I pretended to fight and quarrel to make the atmosphere super tense.
Yeah, and as expected, there were a lot of NGs LOL.
Then at night everyone suddenly disappeared with liting alone at the bbq like a loner :D
And tada! We came in with the birthday cake and her birthday necklace.
That silly girl was so touched she cried hahahahhaa,
nicole's acting ftw! <3

Then we start throwing people into the pool until the security guard had to come chase us out of the pool.

Oh and not to forget, the new guides level tee we got today! So everyone changed out into our level tee.
Its light pink dry fit and has weixuan's awesome design on it. Totally love it :D

So I left the bbq at 10pm and went to bugis to meet my family for supper :D
Reached home at around 12 :P

And today, went out with peiern to orchard for window shopping.
But I can't resist orchard stuffs so I decided to buy this red and sparkling scarf from ruby :D It was on sale so~
And then went to far east and spotted a lot, A LOT of nice stuffs. Must ask my mum to bring me there next time :P
Then chatted a lot and went back home at around 6.
Okay, time to have my dinner then practise violin.

p/s: peiern taught me how to practise my vibrato so that it would sound much much much better! :D

p/p/s: I desperately need a phone date today. okay. shall call people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment