Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello~ its 1st jan today :D
so, spent yesterday with 6I'08. gossiped a lot, and many changed a lot, esp jun wei.
y'al should really see his current size. from 70+ kg to 65kg. learn people learn! :P

went for movie with family~
then went home, just in time to wish all my friends happy new year :D
but kangtze only wished me 30 min later! >:(
not a really good start to 2011 to me.
hate people who dont do things on time.
qi si wo le.

anyways, today, went to this hotel buffet. 100++ per person, and i ate that few only.
thinking back, i should have dapao-ed. :P
my dad ate 5 foie gras. omg, does he know that 1 = a week of calories?
crazy. D:
then went to far east plaza to shop.
JENGYU DONT GO TO BUGIS LE, FAR EAST IS SO MUCH BETTER!
every shop has bags + clothes + wallets + shoes + accessories (Y)
and the bags are so awesome (they even have those branded bags, dont know how it came about. :O)
and there are hell lots of shoes. sneakers, flats, everything!
LOL, jengyu, we shall go there someday.
and i bought a handbag. dark blue. it fits a4 size stuffs, great :D
but i scared it'll stain my pinafore.

school starts next tuesday, and the timetable looks terrifying.
jengyu pei me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment