Sunday, January 2, 2011

:D woots. kt's finally buying new year's clothes. :P

so, im still remembering how great shopping at far east was. :D
and im ready to move into hostel. :)
tomorrow, after lunch i guess.
then to jurong point to buy a few more stuffs here and there.

my mum let me bring my minnie mouse bedsheet to hostel :D
but i cant bring 亲爱的小猪 anymore. you dont want to know why :P

remembered that i used to force jess into saying goodnight to 小猪 before we turned off the lights. :P

anyways, im applying for my eng tll transfer. 730 - 930pm is a far too late timing for me. esp during next year.
besides, there's a branch at mountbatten square, just 10min walk from my place. awesome! :D
hope they put me into my new class soon, i dont wanna plod to tll at 730.
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment