Wednesday, November 25, 2009

24th November

Today i promised my sis to bring her to east coast, hahah, to cycle (!)
To those that don't know me. yeah, im a noob who does'nt know how to cycle.
Until.. today!
First, i met vanessa at mac. So coincidental right?! She said her class came to east coast to cycle. well, i joined them.
Had some ice breaking~ blah blah, then i got to know that most 1c peeps are from ncc. wow?
yeahyeah!! Here comes the nice part.
Okay, i started off placing my right leg onto the peddle, or wadever you call it, and the bicycle slanted to the right. Then, i placed it on the left, and it did the same thing too. Irritating right?! I was so pissed that i just tried putting both legs on the peddle and see which direction it will fall to. AND HAH! i got the hand of it.

so i haolian-ed to vanessa, who STILL dunno how to bike. and cycled off.
While im blogging this, i have a really bad feeling that some ppl reading my post will be laughing at it. eh, i vehveh hard then learn the leh~

Then we blur blur sotong sotong reached bugis, (which reminds me, i didnt bring my wallet, so i qian vanessa $2.50 >_<)

Went to try on some clothes, then went back home. :D
Vanessa will post those pics from fb and then i'll kop them. :DD
tatta~

No comments:

Post a Comment