Wednesday, November 25, 2009

23rd November

After 6 months of hibernating, i decided to start blogging again. Cannot resist it already, theres just so many things i want to blog about. okay. lets start with my birthday.

I was about to sleep when junying sms-ed me and reminded me that its my birthday. hahah. thank you veh veh much. :D then, the next day, many people wished me happy birthday on fb. okay, not a lot, but a lot to me, especially when those people i expected to forget me remembered my birthday. (or did they just got notified by fb? idk)Anyways, tyvm!

Then, i went to ate pepper luch with siying and then went home, mug violin, then went to TLL. tsktsk.

When i came back, which is 9+ liao, linette wished me happy birthday from overseas. lol, so sweet right? not like siying, she suan me on my birthday. hymphs!
Oh oh! Vannesa was the last one to wish me happy birthday. At first, i thought it was quite creative you know? cos no one would want to be the last to say happy birthday. But then, I realised that she actually forgotten bot it. (-.-) so much for being my berry mei~

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY NICOLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment