Friday, March 23, 2012

既来之,则安之

Haha, blog title inspired by BBJX.  :)  Finished reading the 上 part of the novel. Took me 1 whole week to read it cos I'm a bit slow with reading Chinese novels especially after HZGG. It was a damn good read, I mean, it really made me understand the drama better haha. Shall finish the 下 part asap too :)

Oh and I read the Hunger Games too. The book's kinda simple, easy to understand ( well, suit me ^^ )
Yeah but I din expect myself to finish the book that fast cos now I have to buy Catching Fire to continue my addiction for the trilogy.

Watched WICKED during the March holidays. Was an awesome musical, totally earned the high ratings. Still can't believe that the actors actually sang everything out. Always thought they will lip-sync.

The week's pretty relaxing since I've got the time to finish 2 books. Though I was still stressing out on Monday cos there was like so many things to handle. Got back some results, and I must say, I was pretty satisfied :)

Monday's a school holiday cos of the A level results. Although my parents din think it was that good. After all, my cousin topped the nation last year and everything has to be compared with her standard. But at least we have a day off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment