Sunday, November 13, 2011

Counting blessings, taking chances :)

HELLO!

It's been two weeks since the start of the holidays. And Im in the midst of all the CIPs and guides stuffs.
Oh! And I've received an awesome news!! We topped the nation for urban waste competition. That's a $450 and a trophy! Woots!
CIP was okay, met the few kids I took care of last year and as expected, they had forgotten me :( hahah! Anyways this time CIP is more of admin and paperwork cos the kids are still having lessons. OTL
ROD was the most tiring day ever! Was in shool from 12 to 10. Haiz, and it was together with facil camp and initiative. Busy busy.
Kinda weird to have a camp when the year sixes are mugging hard for a levels.
Anyways, ROD was a success, despite the few hiccups here and there. But it was still a memorable one. I can't believe the next ROD I'll be attending is for our level. Only half a year left! Scary D:
There's a 2D1N guides camp tomorrow where we'll be preparing for the upcoming pioneering test. Hope I can pass the test! So wanna get my gold badge. The bronze one looked really ugly and noob :( not to mention, there'll be recipes to follow for outdoor cooking haha! Can't wait!!
After this week, I'll be able to slack an probably start on some homework.
I need to have some life too! The last time I've watch a movie was the last day of EOYS.
Yes, that long :(

No comments:

Post a Comment