Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love like woe

Hi! Its week 2 of term3 and there's already 2 tests.
Not to mention that one test on week1.
Im starting to think that the number of tests will actually increase by weeks. LOL.
Anyways, the year 3s just took over the company, and Im so glad everything's on track. :D
I realised that term 3 is super packed for me cos of violin, aylc, lit seminar, PGA (if i want to take part), and maybe start on my NYAA already.
Plus the endless homework and projects.
Eh actually it isnt a lot cos i've finished all 3 assignments that are dued 2 weeks later LOL. okay, regaining back my hostelite power :P
Oh and good news is that im starting to love logarithms already.
Still remembered a few days ago when I wanted to tear my logarithms worksheets so badly cos I dont understand shit.
But its getting awfully better :D
And physics too.
And chem, with tanching's teachings. He's actually not bad. Everyone's just terrified of him cos he doesn't smile at our class. AT ALL.
And Elit, with the new elit teacher as the current GP HOD, we should be in good hands.
okay, sound so mugger! :P

Anyways, Im so going to watch Harry potter 7 this coming 14th! Zomg, i cant believe its the last installment already. Noo I dont want my childhood to end! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment