Friday, February 25, 2011

woots its weekends :)

it was such a stressful week. at least to me, i dont know why. dont wanna talk about my pe standard already. T.T

anyways, things to complete D:

- jian bao
- Elit 8 essay questions
- Elit Things fall apart notes
- Buy Mr Muscleman de-clogger
- Find batteries for my chinese dictionary
- Revise for Chem theory
- Maths Asg 5.1
- Maths Revision Questions
- DO LOADS OF SITUPS
- RUN

okay, so, i chiong-ed through UG camp proposal and company cip proposal today.
super accomplished, and tired as well. but still. kudooossss nicole! :DDD
not mentioning trying my best to practice dance for UG camp. hope all the hard work is worth it.
:)

Shall bath now and meet my pig in my dreams.
lmao! there's like pigs all over my bed. but i wake up every morning and see all the pigs on the floor. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment