Tuesday, November 23, 2010

burf day :D

Haro, im fourteen today!
finally, after seeing all my friends celebrate their birthday in the earlier part of this year, its now meee turn~!

blogging chronologically :D

yesterday

went out with kangtze :) so we went to lot1 first cos he said he wanted to buy this couple ring. the thing with couple rings is that he wont wear it one duh. :P and its so expensive. (actually the expensive part was an excuse. i just din want a boy to give me rings :D) so we headed off to sentosa. but i forgot to bring clothes. KANGTZE NEVER TELL ME! so after guanging resort world and the beach, we went to seoul garden at bugis junction! (i want to go candylicious! ):) cos kt's sudden burst in cash, no la, its my birthday treat :O but i din know its a buffet so i guess i din eat a lot. everything's eaten by kt. and the bill is around 60 bux. :O
not my fault~ :P went back home and hanged around till 11 :D wanted to recieve his birthday sms first but there're extraa people ): sad ):

today

reached school at 8 for camp galore training. couldnt wake up in the morning cos of the sugar rush the night before ): did canvas tent and gateway structure. everything should be okay by the 30th! :D saw mdm ong's three-year-old daughter. her name's yizhen. but i prefer calling her babyong, random name that flow in~ (make my feel like having a daughter to play with too! :O) after camp training, the guides went to swensons! but i overdressed. dont want to explain what i wore. :P lucky i din add on the bra too :D ate half of the baked rice and couldnt continue cos i was so full~ and there's this birthday ice cream thing going on at swensons. kewl. :D slept all the way back home. so shuang :D
moimoi told me jengyu left my bday present with her. and she's supposed to tell me on my birthday. so touched~ she even wrote a 3 page letter for me. but the words a bit chim i dont understand. no la~
and theres this thing with our photo in between and snowflakes around it. chio :)
wrapped with hello kitty wrapper too!
i think i'll not write the mushy post here. wait for youe birthday okay? :D
so to round up today, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and stuffs :)

(p/s: i lost my camera cover in school. i think, or is it swensons. anyways, gotta find it before my parents start noticing D:
p/p/s: WHERE'S COMBI RESULTS!! >:( )

No comments:

Post a Comment