Tuesday, October 19, 2010

uhh, how do i describe today?
anyways, so it started with chinese, results are so-so.
com was slack, les-ed with wongzhen XD
maths' boring, didnt listen.
recessed then eng
got back all of paper one
so, lets see, i failed my factual recount.
i asked the teacher, and she said its because of grammatical errors.
wtf?
compo was that well too.
reader response so-so.
(*&^%$#@#$%^&*
din do anything for cid.
except that i had a nosebled and split my bottle of water onto the socket in bio lab :P
lunched then geog.
none of my business~
but ppl are scoring quite high so braaavvvoooo
got back to class and saw kangtze's pig.
was stopped in the way of mr chua and he wished my happy birthday,
without, catching my fringe, now thats the awesome part
:D
cca was okay, first footdrill after eoys din have a lot of punishments
creative campcraft was creative enough. :)
oh and, i din dare to touch the pig cos liting told me a lot of people hugged it before. :O
there's hostel boarders meeting at 8 laterrr~
sian i dont feel like going downn~


no weixuan i never had someone who really hates me before. :O so it feel weird you know.
i hate insulters, even the tiniest sarcasm could make me mark them for life. >:(
liting see this!

No comments:

Post a Comment